At the Student Council meeting in November, it was proposed that the Student Union should start lobbying the University for the implementation of napping pods.
Before a vote is taken on this motion, us bright sparks at The Print have been creative and explored the things (other than napping) Queen Mary students might one day be able to do if pods are introduced:
- Open a microbrewery.
- Moan about the lack of study space.
- Pretend you are an alien and the pod is your spaceship.
- Hold meetings in secret where you and your accomplices can plan every detail of a communist revolution.
- Die, without anyone noticing.
- Stream all seven series of Only Fools and Horses, plus the two Christmas trilogies, plus that skit they did for Sport Relief.
- Learn all the dance moves to every song in the original High School Musical.
- Do some work in the library with some goddam privacy for once.
- Recreate Peter Jackson’s whole whole 3 hour 21 minute expansive remake of the 1933 classic, King Kong with all of your teddybears.
- Have sex.