- Another day, another morning where Theresa May wakes up in a cold sweat, heart beating erratically as she shouts: “let me out!”. Relieved for one sweet moment, she thinks it’s all a bad dream.
- November officially renamed ‘noncevember’ in honour of Kevin Spacey
- OH GOD, NOT YOU TOO *insert favourite celebrity here*
- Sir Michael Fallon MP named ‘Customer of the Month’ at Soho adult shop, Harmony
- Something about Trump… twitter… Kim Jong Un… ah, fuck it.
- David Davis announces Brexit victory, as for the first time since talks began, EU negotiators refrain from spitting on his shoes as he enters the room.
- Student body, consisting mainly of me, says: “Please replace the water dispensers in the library already, it’s been like a week”. Seriously, I can’t fill up my water bottle.
Want to know more about how our editors write satire for The Print? Check out our latest podcast!